Sunday, December 19, 2010

Catching up Again...Day 15-28

Seriously, who am I kidding! I am so bad at keeping our Blog updated, so here is another catch up session.

Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
Chris, That's an easy answer. "Chris" I could not live with out him, I tried. When Chris lived in Idaho for 6 months when we were first married it was so hard. I hated being apart from him, and now that he is home full time, I absolutely love it! I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband and I know that now especially. I love him.

Day 16: Someone or something you definitely could live without.
Um, same as above! I also couldn't live with out my boys Apollo and Cosmo. Those two little guys are my world. And I would do anything to keep them happy, healthy and safe.

Day 17: A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time. Read it. Love it.

Day 18: Your views on gay marriage.
I don't think the government has the right to dictate who does or doesn't get married. Love is love is love.

Day 19: What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
I love my religion, and am grateful for my morals and standards. My religion led me to my husband, so again I love it. Politics, thats a whole other blog.

Day 20: Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Addicting. Not in a good way.

Day 21: (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
Go to them. Besides I can't stay mad for long so I guess we would have already made up :)

Day 22: Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
Dated certain people I guess...could have gone with out the drama.

Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life.
Um, I have alot of things on my bucket list. Maybe a cruise. Hawaii was one of them but I crossed that off, woo hoo! Um, finish my masters for sure. Start a good job.

Day 24: Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
Maybe another day.

Day 25: The reason you believe you’re still alive today.
Ha! This is a good one, especially if you know my history. I am alive because of God and Heavenly Father, Thats why.

Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Never. Even on my hardest days I have always felt like I have had something to live for.

Day 27: What’s the best thing going for you right now?
My marriage. It's amazing.

Day 28: What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
I would be so happy. I would tell my husband in some huge way, and go pick out paint colors :)

No comments: