Saturday, January 15, 2011


My birthday was fantastic. We had our friends and family have dinner with us at Sweet Tomato's and then we came back to our house for cake and ice cream. It was so good to have every one come over to spend my birthday with me. After that Chris, and I went to the beach with Tim & Jenn. (Tim has a birthday a little after mine). It was really nice on Friday, the beach was calm and quite, but then Saturday and Sunday it was crazy! It was sooo rainy and the wind was super strong, but we just went shopping and hung out in our condo playing games instead. It was really fun! Chris and I also had an amazing Christmas! We kept it pretty simple to, maybe thats why it was so nice. We spent Christmas Eve here in Sandy at our place and we had my family come over. I made a very traditional meal with ham, and potatoes, and lots of sparkling cider! It was delicious! We exchanged gifts and then ended the night with my Dad playing his "fart" app on his iPhone, and all of us in tears! It was so fun. We spent Christmas day with Chris' family in Gresham at their house. We had another delicious traditional meal and just watched old movies. It was nice, but it was pretty quick to. The week after Christmas Sandy got hit with a pretty big snow storm. Over night we had about 6 or 7 inches of snow, and I became officially home bound for a week. My truck was buried and the roads in our neighbor hood were frozen. It was beautiful though, I loved it! December

No comments: