Sunday, December 5, 2010

Slackin!Day 4-Day 14.

I am behind, so here is my catch up for my 30 days of truth:
Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for.
-I actually just checked this one of my list. I had a couple of friends from high school that our friendship had hit the fan. We didn't talk for awhile after some issues at work, and recently I sent messages to both of them basically wiping the slate clean. I just apologized to them for whatever I may have done to cause the issues, and told them I hope one day we can become friends again. I just think at some point you just have to forgive, forget and move on.

Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.
-I hope I can inspire someone. I have had so many inspirational people in my life and I want to return the favor. I want to touch a child's heart at school, and inspire them to become a teacher.

Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do.
-I hope I never have to watch someone die. I think that would just be the hardest thing to do. It really freaks me out when I think about it.

Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.
-This is absolutely my husband. He is the first person I have ever really wanted to live for. He gives me something to look forward to every day, and I am so happy to think someday we will have children together. He makes me laugh, he brings me joy, and shows me that my Heavenly Father loves me.

Day 8: Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like crap.
-I had some "bully's" in middle school, but nothing that I really held on to. I have always really been surrounded by positive people, and for that I am grateful.

Day 9: Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
-My Best friend Brittany. When I moved to Oregon, it was really hard. We wrote letters, emails, but eventually we just stopped talking. I used to call her every year on her birthday (which is two days after mine) but eventually I just stopped calling. It's been hard, I miss the friendship we had, the bond we had, we were like sisters, but I have faith someday we will find that bond again.

Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.
-Anyone who fell under this category is already gone, thankfully. I moved on from the drama, and the bad ideas, and live a happy life that I am proud of.

Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
-Either my hair or my handwriting. (I hate my hair-love my handwriting!)

Day 12: Something you never get compliments on.
-My singing? I suck. Well not really, but It's not awesome.

Day 13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough days.
-HA! Um, Backstreet Boys? Taylor Swift? I don't know. Music in general can help me reflect on events in my life. I love it!

Day 14: A hero that has let you down.
-Hmmmm......this is tough. I don't know that I have really had one that has let me down. Hmmmm, may have to come back to this.

No comments: