Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Feeling Down & Out

I am feeling overwhelmed right now, and I'm not exactly sure what I can do to change that. Chris & I started trying for a baby nearly 2.5 years ago. It wasn't until this past December that I finally had answers-but I swear this just keeps dragging on and on. First it was wait until February 1st, now I am waiting until March 15th for my next appt, and I still don't know if we will even get the green light to start trying again then. I hate having to keep waiting, and having things pushed back. And to make things even more difficult EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE around me is pregnant. People who are trying, people who aren't. EVERYONE! I have to be honest, if I hear of one more pregnancy before my own I might go into hiding. I hate feeling this way, but what is a girl left to do. I mean I get it, God has a plan, and it's not meant to be yet, and in the Lord's time. I get it. But I'm so sick of waiting! Grrr! Here's to hoping that March 15th is the day!

Signed-
Hoping to be a Mommy...SOON!

5 comments:

smiliesar said...

I feel for you Kayleigh! We tried for over a year before becoming PG with Kaila. It seemed to take FOREVER and everyone around me seemed to be PG even those strangers shopping at the stores. It was so frustrating. I pray the Lord will hear your prayers and you'll be able start your little family.

Sarah Moeck said...

I feel the EXACT same way! My husband actually had me log out of Facebook for the next month- because we cant start trying for another month or two and every time I hear news of a new pregnancy I just cry. You are not alone- I feel the same way.

Carrie said...

Hey Kayleigh- I am a little late to the party on this post, but I would love to chat sometime if you are looking for coping mechanisms for dealing with everyone in the world being pregnant but you...some of them even involve chocolate!! I know exactly how you feel and I pray that you guys do not have to wait long to add to your family. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan and that it is much better than anything you can plan for yourself and I would not change a thing about our 11 year!!! "wait" because I know Heavenly Father had greater blessings for me than I could imagine. Good luck! And I can pretty much guarantee you won't see me pregnant. :)

Giftlady said...

hey!! this is a very nice blog. thanks for sharing your life and experience here. hope you keep on smiling for ever. keep it up. Wanna buy for your partner.
Gifts for women
Gifts for him

creativewatchuk said...

Great, interesting blog! I really like it. Our Ladies Watches collection brings together the beautiful and the best from over 30 of the world’s

leading brands in one virtual showroom for you to enjoy a great online shopping experience. Whatever your final

choice, quality and craftsmanship are assured. Classic styles, sports watches and designer watches – there’s

plenty to choose from.