Sunday, December 11, 2011

Birthday & Bedrest

Well I should start with the bed-rest, huh....
Dec 5th, 2011-I woke up a little nervous, and Chris drove me to OHSU to await surgery. I checked in a few hours early, and Chris helped me pee. HA! It was difficult with an IV a robe that exposed my backside. It was a quick surgery. I remember being put under, and then 2 hours later I remember coming out of the fog. I apparently came out using sign language. No one knew ASL so I don't know if it was correct or not....But Chris drove me home that day, picked up my pharmacy (I am taking alot of meds)-and Chris began the difficult task of playing nurse. According to my family, I am a bit of a handful in these situations. I passed out early that night, and the next day was alot of the same. By Wednesday I was up and feeling better. I was still tender and tired but better. The Doctor told Chris the surgery was a touchdown, and it went exactly as planned. I did the math today and Chris and I can start trying Feb 13th, Valentines Baby!! ;) I want to celebrate...in Vegas. We shall see.
Dec 9th, 2011- I woke up..25. It was a good day. I call it the year of Zebra. I had a beautiful zebra print cake, got lots of zebra print presents, and had a yummy dinner at Roadhouse. It was a good birthday, and hopefully the last birthday before I become a mommy! Crossing our fingers!

No comments: