Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Misters Birthday & A few other great things....

So here are a few of my recent projects....It will be a miracle if I pass all my classes this term :/ Any who!

This first pic is of my growing photo wall in my family room. I am still adding to it, but I love it so far, It's changed a lot already!



These are some shelves I hung all by my self (pat on back), and I put them up to house some seasonal/holiday decor, and my collection of Willow Tree People. I just started adding my St Patty's and need to dig out my easter. I love having them up though!



This is the seasonal scrapbook frame I have on my shelves. I started in July with and American Flag page and have just kept it going. This month my theme is St Patty's but more importantly it's My Misters Bday!! I sure do love that man and I can't to spoil him on his special day :)



This was my February Layout with a printout from Becky Higgins Blog. Love Love Love it!! :)



Anyways! I hope you all had a fantastic Valentines Day! I know I sure did. Ah, Mr Wright, you are pretty fantastic!

No comments: