Sunday, January 16, 2011

The start of the New Years

Like every year I have lots of GOALS:

*blog more often
*go to the gym more often
*lose like 40 lbs...yes 40...
*this year, we want to atleast make a baby (because if we get pregnant after April the baby will be born next year)
*save money
*eat healthier
*cut back on the caffeine
*start composting, stop wasting


the list goes on... and on.... and well you get the point.


I am back in school full time and there is a little light at the end of the tunnel. I am applying to Eastern Oregon's Undergrad program to finish my bachelor degree in Education. I am pretty excited. Plus, my wonderful husband decided that I can go to work part time next school year (in September) so that I can quickly and promptly earn that degree. I am super excited, it just means i am one step closer to my very own classroom! I can't wait!

I feel like this year is going to be a good one, in all aspects. In the way of school, work, our family, and in the way of Chris. Chris is officially back on the firefighting market. After a brief moment of concern Chris and I had an amazing conversation about his plans for the future and we were able to realize what Chris truly loves and wants to do for a career (previous thoughts-teacher, chiro, & nurse). He wants to be a fireman, so he is officially back to testing. He has Seattle, Vancouver, and eventually Portland to test for. All are great opportunities. I am proud of him. I know he will do great things :)

So here's to the New Year. I hope it's a good one!

No comments: